Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's a Party! #79


Hello, my friends! First off, I know I've been a slacker the last couple of days and need to answer e-mails and respond to comments. I'm sorry. The only excuse I have is that I've been in a crafting mood the past couple of days (I know! Who would have thought?!) and when that happens, the last thing I want to do is sit on a computer. Seriously, if Greg didn't always want dinner or clean underwear... imagine the possibilities!

Okay, enough of my babbling, let's get to why you  all are here!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!
 

11 comments:

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for hosting yet, another great party at It's a Party, over at the sweet Princess! Yeah, sometimes we have a lot to do at home and hardly anytime for anything. We had a long weekend, that's how I got to do this Tksgiving table, which I'll use later in real life. Big hugs,
FABBY

Food Done Light said...

Thanks for hosting. Happy to link up again.

Kathy Moody said...

Thanks so much for another party! When the crafting mood strikes, you have to go with it!! LOL I agree....if we didn't have to cook or clean, oh the endless crafts we could make. :)

Cindy The Victorian Journey said...

Thank you for Hosting.. Terri

Ana Lopes said...

Thank you for hosting another awesome party.
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for hosting! Have fun crafting!!
Tuula :)

Mikaila said...

Thanks for hosting your great party! I'm always excited to see what's new.
alittlebitofcraft.blogspot.com

Ladybird Ln said...

Thanks so much for hosting Terri, today I shared a field trip to my turkey farm, and JOY framed glass art!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

Garden Chef said...

Thank you so much for allowing me in! Will be a frequent visitor here.

Debi Bolocofsky said...

Terri,
Thanks so much for hosting.
Debi @ Adorned From Above

Jill said...

Thanks for hosting Terri! Have a great week!