Friday, November 16, 2012

Turkey Washer Necklace


Hi, I'm Tom.


 
What is this crazy obsession I have with washers? It seems to be my goal in life to make something out of them every holiday. So...meet Tom.
 
 
 
 
I made him the same way I did Mickey Mouse and the Sunflower and the Olympics and..., okay Terri, enough already!
 
You know the basics, mod-podge, Dimensional Magic, and wire them together. That top washer is glued on with E-6000.
 
 
 
I wasn't sure what I was going to do for his face, but I found a package of puffy stickers with that guy in it.
 
 
 
I cut his face out and glued it to the top washer.
 
 
 
When you look at him, you might think he's a little heavy, but he's really not. I used pretty thin washers. Aren't his eyes cute?
 
Have an awesome weekend!
 

Pin It

To see the parties I join each week, click Here.

7 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

That is just darling, Terri!! I love it. I haven't even started thinking about a real turkey yet, but I guess I better get on the ball. I like your turkey lots better. :-)

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

How cute! What a fun necklace.

Bobi Jensen said...

How creative!

I have a weekend party I'd love for you to share this on:

http://westernwarmth.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Bobi

Jill said...

Love your latest washer creation Terri!! :)

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

So so clever, a very festive take on the washer pendant!

WRBC - The Happy Campers said...

WAY cute!

megan {homemade ginger} said...

so clever! I would be honored if you shared this at my Ginger Jamboree Link Party!