Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Domino Necklaces


Well, it's only been a year, but I finally got around to making Domino Necklaces. I actually saw a lot of them at the craft show I did last December and knew I wanted to try it.


I had kind of forgotten about them until I was looking through my Christmas scrapbook paper for another project floating around in my head.



I had several different sizes of dominoes that I had been hoarding collecting.



The sheets of paper I found had several different sizes of images on them. I traced around the domino, mod podged it to the back, and then added Dimensional Magic.



Add a bail to the back and you're finished!












I'm starting to think I'm loving these more than the Scrabble tiles.

This has nothing to do with crafting, but is anyone besides me excited about the new little royal baby coming? Congrats Will and Kate! (Look at me, acting like I know them.)


Pin It

3 comments:

Terri D. said...

This is a great project!! I love these. Thanks so much for sharing yet another wonderfully creative idea!

Cranberry Morning said...

I LOVE these! And I think I like them better than scrabble tiles simply because they're bigger and the picture can be bigger. So cool, Terri. Congrats to you on the upcoming birth of your favorite great niece or nephew. lol (I'm laughing cuz I'm the same way about Will and Kate!)♥

Debby said...

I like how these turned out. Really cute.
I am excited for them as well.