Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hits of the Party!


Wow! You all out did yourselves this week. What amazing projects we had linked up! Let's get right to it. Here are your Top 5:

DIY Glitter Reindeer Art

Who doesn't love reindeer? Too cute!


Pompom Scarf


I love this! I would actually wear that scarf.


Romancing the Reindeer


I'm speechless and that NEVER happens. This is the most beautiful fireplace I have ever seen!


Peppermint Wreath


This is so darn cute! Besides showing how she made the wreath, Mindi also shows you how to tie the perfect bow.


Rustic Christmas


That burlap wreath really needs to be hanging in my house. Love it!


Thank you to all of you for linking up and sharing your awesomeness each week. What great inspiration! If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar.

Get your party hats ready, It's a Party will start later today.

5 comments:

keri @ shaken together said...

SO fun to be in the top five ... thanks for hosting each week and featuring my DIY glitter reindeer art :)

Penny Phillips said...

I am so excited that you like my fireplace, thank you for featuring it! Hugs, Penny

Cranberry Morning said...

My goodness, isn't that just a fairy tale fireplace!! So fun.

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

So Cool! Thanks so much for the feature of my peppermint wreath! And I agree that fireplace is amazing a true fairy tale!

Ana Lopes said...

Hi Terri, thanks so much for featuring my scarf. It was a nice surprise be choosed between so many great works :))
Happy day !

Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com