Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hits of the Party!


So is everyone ready for Christmas that came way too fast this year? I'm on the way out the door to (hopefully) finish up all the last of the Christmas presents. I'm telling myself that I am not coming back home until I'm done! I'll let you know how that works out.

How about some features from last week's party? Here are your Top 5 most viewed links:


Gold Embossed Tree
 
 
I'm loving this card Linda made. I really need to learn how to emboss.
 
 
My New Office/Craft Room
 
 
Now that is what my craft room is supposed to look like before the Christmas projects tornado hit it! They're building an Ikea not far from here soon and I can't tell you how excited I am.
 
 
Easy Lollipop Ornaments
 
 
Oh my gosh, this is brilliant! Wouldn't it be cute to do a whole tree with these? Maybe next year...
 
 
White Elephant Ideas
 
 
Diana has the cutest ideas in this post!
 
 
Crocheted Cuff
 
 
I love this cuff bracelet the Amy made for her daughter!
 
 
Thank you to all who linked up and I can't wait to see your fabulousness this week!
If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar.
 
See you later this afternoon for this week's It's a Party.
 
(I'll let you know how the shopping went today.)

1 comment:

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

I'm catching up on old posts and wanted to thank you for featuring my White Elephant Gift Ideas. I've grabbed you button for both my sidebar & the actual post! THANKS!