Wednesday, December 12, 2012

It's a Party! #84


It's official, I'm on the naughty list this year. Greg and I bought a new wireless printer/fax last night and started to install it this morning. That's the moment it all went downhill.

Would someone please tell me why you can't buy something new, hook it up and it work. We did everything it said to do and still didn't get it all set up until this afternoon. Yes, it almost flew out the window a couple of times.

Anyway, when we finally got it all set, I walked out of the office, ate lunch and completely forgot about features this morning. I'm so sorry. We'll do double next week.


Before we start the party, I just want to remind all of you if you are still looking for the perfect handmade gift for this Christmas, go to Handmade By Mrs. H and check out her purse patterns. They would be darling Christmas presents and you could whip one up in a day.

If you don't want to make it yourself, she even sells "ready made" purses for you to choose from.


 
 
 
 
One more order of business and then we'll get this party started. Be sure to check back on Friday because I'm so excited about the giveaway I have for you and I know you're going to love it!!
 
Are you ready? Let's party!
 
 


Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!
 

16 comments:

Kristy Creighton said...

Hi, Terri! Such a cute purse!

Thanks for hosting!
Kristy @ Shona Skye Creations
http://shonaskye.blogspot.com

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for hosting during this busy time of the year! The purse is so cute.

Hugs
Kathy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hi lovely Princess, so happy to be joining It's a Party, such great linky you host. I hope your holiday season in coming along beautiful! Missed you, I've been away for a while. Big hugs,
FABBY

Donna Wilkes said...

Terri - Thank you for hosting and for sharing your tech adventure. I have those quite often.

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for the party!

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Thanks so much for the party!
Tuula :)

Garden Chef said...

Thank you so much for being a nice host. Nice links you have again this time! Happy holidays!

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thank you for having us bloggy people over for another fun-filled and creatively inspiring party! Hope you have a terrific week!

Hugs x
Crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com

Terrie said...

Terri, thanks for hosting. Another week to see such fab blogs of inspiring ideas.

With A Blast said...

I also bought a wire-less printer, fax etc - lost my patience and gave it to my son {of course he got it to work within minutes ! } Thanks for hosting, Terri !

Evelyn said...

Thank you for hosting! Hope your week is filled with blessings.

SweetPepperRose said...

Hi Terri! I feel your technology pain - we're going thru the same thing with our router and blu ray player - Yes a "hook and play right away device" would be nice.

Jo May said...

Ain't that the truth,I've been naughty also,why want this techy stuff work right,I'm about to throw my computer in the yard,teehehe.I've been having computer problems all day.

thanks for this fun get together,I'm here and finally got linked,sheesh.
Maybe if we be real good from here on out,maybe Santa will drop off a new computer here at LoblollyLane and maybe the fax/printer will straighten up also or get the boot,tehehehe.

Katherines Corner said...

the purse is terrific. thank you for hosting I'm happy to join the fun xo

Samantha said...

Being on the nice list is overrated....

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a pretty weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse