Monday, December 10, 2012

Table Runners


So you think you're all done with the Christmas decorating and then your husband decides that we're having a Christmas party this year. Instead of doing what I should be doing, like CLEANING, no, I start tweaking every little thing I see. I think it's a sickness.



Last week it was every table I could find in the house got a matching table runner.



All I did was measure each table to find the width and length I wanted and hemmed the long sides. Then I added the ribbon down the middle and after it was sewn on, hemmed the short ends.




After I finished that one, I moved on to end tables.






Okay, I won't bore you with every single table in my house. You get the idea.

Now I've got to start cleaning. Anyone want to help?

Happy Monday!

Pin It

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Pretty table runners, Terri. I have an idea. Why don't we just trade houses to clean. I bet I get a better deal out of the trade! lol