Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Look Back at 2012


I know it's the norm in the blogging world to do a post this time of year of past projects from the year before. I wasn't going to do it this year. Call me lazy.

Then I changed my mind yesterday and I starting looking back through all my posts of 2012. I'm so glad I did! So many happy memories!

I never look back at old posts. I wrote them. Why would I read them again? Boy, was I wrong! There are so many "behind the scenes" memories of each and every post I do and they all came back to me as I was reading them. I laughed. I cried. I sat in front of this computer and didn't get dressed all day. Get the idea?

Sooooo.... I put together this post of a few projects from every month. You may remember some and there may be some you didn't see or forgot about (like I did).

It was a long process and you'll probably notice when I got tired. I quit numbering the photo's.

Anyway, here you go.

January
 

 
 
February
 
 
 
 
March
 
 
 
 
April
 
 
 
 
May
 
 
 
 
June
 
 
 
 
July
 
 
 
 
August
 
 
 
 
September
 
 
 
 
October
 
 
 
 
November
 
 
 
 
December
 
 
 
 
If you're still here through this extremely long post, Thank You!
 
Here's to a Blessed and Happy New Year to us all in 2013!
 
Pin It

Here are the parties I join each week.

8 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy '13!! You're one busy lady! x

Ali said...

What a lovely look back at your year. I couldn't pick a favourite month as you had so many wonderful projects.
Ali x

Cranberry Morning said...

A blessed new year to you too, Terri! And just look how much you accomplished in 2012!!

Debby said...

Look at all you accomplished. You are so creative.

Terrie said...

Certainly you've a fabulous 2012 and a blessed 2013.

The Quiet Mom said...

They are all so adorable!

Hopping by and following your lovely blog's twitter, FB and Pinterest. I blog @ Getting Healthy with Essential Oils

Ruth said...

Wow you were quite busy. Awesome projects!! I had planned to do one of these posts then I came down with the flu and never got around to it.
Ruth

Jill said...

Congratulations on a great year Terri! So many fabulous projects! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with this year for us!
Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you’re having a fabulous weekend.
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/