Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hits of the Party!


Happy 2nd Day of the New Year! I've been completely unplugged the last week over the holiday's spending time with this awesome family of mine. What a complete joy!

It's time to get back to some kind of normal so I am now officially back. I've got a lot of catching up to do and can't wait to show you all the projects I did for presents that I couldn't show before Christmas. You know, peekers on my blog thinking they might see something!


But for now, it's time for our Top 5 Most Viewed Links from last week's party.


Peppermint Mud Pie
 
 
This looks and sounds delicious! And simple, too!
 
 
Beaded Stiletto's
 
 
What a fantastic way to use up stray beads you might have. Did you see what the wires were made from? How creative!
 
 
A Rainbow of Colors
 
 
Okay, it's official. Amy is Wonder Woman! She made not 1, or 2, but 6 afghans for Christmas presents! Beautiful, Amy!
 
 
Bleach Tee
 
 
Using bleach for designs on fabric is definitely on my "to do bucket list" this year.
 
 
New Year Resolutions Printables
 
Thank you so much, Sarah, for sharing this printable with us! Love it!
 
 
Thank you to everyone who linked up and if you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar.
 
I'll be back later this afternoon for It's a Party. See you then!

No comments: