Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hits of the Party!


It's Hump Day! It's only hump day. This is becoming the longest week ever! What's up with that?

We had such a fun party last week with so many awesome links! Here are your Top 5:

 
 
Deby at So Sew Easy is creating a "go to" directory with A Gazillion Free Patterns. How fun!!
 
 
 
Serendipity refined created this darling Dollar Tree Wreath. Don't you just love the Dollar Store?!
 
 
 
 
Danni of Silo Hill Farm made this gorgeous Ombre Candy Glass.
 
 
 
 
The Dedicated House finished her Gallery Wall and it's amazing! I want one of these in my house. I just need to find someone to come do it for me!
 
 
 
 
Amber from Quilted Euphoria shared her recipe for Better that Canned Chicken Noodle Soup. Yes, I will be making this for dinner this week!
 
 
 
Thank you to everyone who linked up! Get your linky fingers warmed up, I'll be back later this afternoon to start this week's It's a Party.

4 comments:

Deby Coles said...

Thank you for featuring my patterns pin board - members have soared this last week. If anyone would like to contribute and post to the board, just drop me an email @deby@so-sew-easy.com

Samantha said...

It's ok, it's nearly Thursday here, only another 2 hours 20 minutes to go lol!

Serendipity Refined said...

Thank you so much for hosting and for featuring my Dollar Tree Valentine's Day Wreath! I can't wait til the next party! xo, Kimberly

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

OMGoodness! Thank you for featuring my gallery wall! The other features are so amazing...especially that wreath! Thank you again and thanks for hosting. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse