Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hits of the Party!


We had a great party last week. You all have been busy! Thank you to everyone who linked up, you're all so inspiring! Here are your Top 5 most viewed links:


Don't these Valentine Cookies from annie's home look too pretty to eat?




Brenda from Chatting over Chocolate shared her mom's recipe for Crockpot Potato Soup. I can't wait to make it, looks so delicious!




How cute is this Plastic Drawer Mini-facelift by Simply Living?! I've got several of these drawers around that are screaming facelift! (By the way, so are my eyes and double chin.)




Everything about this Love At Home Valentine display from Crystelle Boutique makes me so happy! I love it!




Speaking of happy, if this Bandanna Quilt from One of a Kind doesn't put a cheery smile on your face during these drab winter months, I don't know what will. I'm going out to buy bandanna's today!



If you were featured, be sure to grab a button from the sidebar.

I'll be back later this afternoon to get this week's party started.

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

I think those Valentine cookies would have been top on my list too! Don't they look so pretty - and yummy!

Brenda said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for the feature!! Excited to link up with you again soon!! Hope you're enjoying a terrific week, Terri!

Brenda
ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com