Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Hits of the Party!


Happy "Middle of the Week" to all of you! Thank you to all who linked up last week to It's a Party and here are your Top 5 most viewed links:


Sarah at Sarah SaturDIY made the cutest Owl-entine's Bunting.




Lauren from If It's Not Baroque showed us her Kitchen Reveal. I would love this chevron kitchen! Heck, I might even start cooking if I had it.








Brenda from Chatting Over Chocolate did it again with her Most Requested Macaroni & Cheese. Seriously, who doesn't love macaroni & cheese and this version sounds delicious!




Style Up Your Life shared great ideas for Uncommon Uses of Common Things...Toothpicks. I loved the idea for picture frames for doll houses. I'm working on a dollhouse idea for the girls and had never thought about using toothpicks for little details.




See you all later this afternoon for It's a Party.

3 comments:

Javeriya Siddiqui said...

Wohoooo! Thanks SOOO much for the feature! :D :D

Sarah Tackett said...

Thank you for the feature of my Owl-entine's Bunting, it was so fun to make and share with everybody!

Brenda said...

THANK YOU SoOo MUCH for featuring my Most-Requested Crockpot Macaroni & Cheese, Terri!! :D
... & thanks a bunch for hosting each week!! Always enjoy linking up with you! :o)

Brenda
ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com