Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hits of the Party!


Guess what I'm doing today? Going to the grocery store and stocking up. Exciting, huh? We're supposed to get hit with a major snowstorm tonight and all the weather people are acting like Chicken Little. "Worst we've ever seen!" "The sky is falling!" Okay, you've convinced me, I'll go buy food, toilet paper, and the most important thing, liquor.


Before I leave, let's check out these Hits of the Party from last week.


Melissa from Serendipity Spice made this awesome Whatever Clock. I'm loving it!




Robin at Fluster Buster showed us It's not just for Colds. Who knew? I've got to remember the headaches tip. I know this is crazy, but I love the smell of Vicks. It reminds me of my mom when I was a little girl and sick and she rubbed it on my chest.




Sarah Dawn Designs made these adorable Mustache Mugs. These are out of the park cute!




Southern Blue Celebrations shared her recipe for Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding. One word. YUM!




Diana Rambles had me at key lime with her Key Lime Pie Sheet Cake. I'll be making this, like now! 



Okay, I'm off to the store. Anyone need anything while I'm there? 

This week's party starts later this afternoon. See you then.

4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Count me in on the key lime sheet cake!! And I love that crazy clock too. How clever! Terri, you're not the only one who loves the smell of Vicks. There are no substitutes. I had a friend in grade school who used to put a glob of it in her mouth and let it dissolve slowly to help with a sore throat. Of course I did too, just to see what that was like. I felt very brave, but I'd stick with the key lime sheet cake.

Jan Lipi said...

giggle ... damn weather people :) Buy the good stuff, just in case you are snowbound, you wanna make sure that you can stay 'comfortably numb' :) Stay safe!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Let me know how the key lime turns out. I only made it once so I am not sure how good the recipe is! Thanks for featuring me!! I'm gonna grab the button & pin this!

Sherri Martin said...

Wow. Thanks for the feature. I am loving that key lime sheet cake. I think it would go great with the key lime cookies I just posted ! LOL