Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It's a Party! #93


Welcome to the party! I'm so happy you're here, but before we get started, I could use your help.

Does anyone know the trick to the recent posts gadget? I've tried it several times and it works for awhile and then just stops. What the heck am I doing wrong? Then I wonder if I really even want it. I've been using the Blogger Plug-ins one and it's been a constant headache for me. Do I really need this stress in my life? Please let me know your thoughts about it and if you do like it, your tips and tricks to get it to work.

Let's get this party started!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

15 comments:

Javeriya Siddiqui said...

Thanks so much for hosting the party Terri! xo

Miss Kitty said...

Hi Terri! Thanks for hosting your party for us. I wish I could help with your computer problem but I don't even know what the heck you said! I'm like a computer dummy...I'm sure somebody with "skillz" will be able to help you.

Rebecca @ Herons Crafts said...

Thanks for hosting Terri! I hope you are having a fantastic week!

Donna Wilkes said...

Terri,
Thanks for hosting. Have a fun V-Day!

Melissa Llado said...

Hey Terri-
Sorry you're having issues with the recent posts widget. :( I haven't had any issues since installing it-- wish I could help you out. I've noticed some people have just been doing an inlinkz grid up top with some popular posts- maybe you could do that instead. Sorry!

Tonii said...

Thanks for hosting Terri! Nothing drives me more crazy than computer problems...best of luck!!

Mums make lists said...

Thank you for hosting Terri - Alice @ Mums Make Lists

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for hosting Princess Terri for hosting this fun party. Happy Valentine's!
FABBY

Stone Cottage Adventures said...

Hi, Terri! I don't have any advice on techy stuff. Thank you for hosting! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

Ana Lopes said...

Terri, thanks for hosting another fun party!!!
Have a great week!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for hosting!! Happy Valentine's Day!
Hugs
Kathy

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for hosting!!

Crystelle Boutique said...

Thanks much for this fab party!

hugs x
Crystelle
http://www.crystelleboutique.com

le huong said...

Most of us are thankful to be working, and accept whatever the company gives us.
stop snoring dallas

SweetPepperRose said...

Hi, I'm also having troubles with the recent post across the top - the link says it's broken - oh well, plus I can't even get the Pin It button to stay on my blog.
I hope to link up this week to your party!
JoAnn