Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It's a Party! #95

Welcome! How's your week going? Just another day in Paradise here in snowsville.

Because of all the snow, our Internet was out again this morning and I didn't get to do features. I'm sorry. I really am getting sick of this on again off again Internet in this weather! 

Let's get this party started. How 'bout it?




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

15 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

Terri - Thank you for the hosting duties!

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Hi Princess Terri, hope all is well with you. Thank you for hosting again! Enjoy your evening.
FABBY

litlsis said...

Thanks so much for hosting Terri! Hope you have a super week!

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for hosting!

Brenda said...

Thanks for the party, Terri! :)
Brenda @ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for hosting!! Enjoy the rest of your week. :)
Hugs
Kathy

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you so much for hosting!

Ladybird Ln said...

I know how frustrating it is having Snowy weather that interrupt your internet plans! Where are you from anyway... it has finally stopped snowing here in Utah for a minute. It has been a while for me, I have not been doing many parties, but it is good to back here at A Creative Princess, thanks so much for hosting!

Carlee
www.ladybirdln.com

lovenotesrestylestudio.com said...

I always love looking around - I nearly forgot to link my posts up - thanks for hosting!

M.J. Powell said...

Thank you for the party! You have lots of fun ideas! We would love to have you come and share as many as you would like at our party. It is live now. We hope you will come and join us at thebusybhive.blogspot.com
Joye & Myrna
The Busy Bee's

Mindie Hilton said...

Hello sweetie. I wanted to let you know I linked up! Wow first party I have made it too in months, don't you feel special lol. I also wanted to let you know I posted my party early, so if you don't want to be late (like me) get your buns over there, because you are being featured after all :) Hope you have a good weekend. Hope your items from my shop arrive soon too.

Crystelle Boutique said...

Terri, thank you so much for this fab party! I see some fun stuff here... !
hugs x
Crystelle

http://www.crystelleboutique.com

Garden Chef said...

What a joy jointing today's party! Thank you so much! Still roaming around the links.

Christie Daruwalla said...

Thanks for hosting Terri. Happy to link up again.

Ana Lopes said...

Thanks for the great party!!!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com