Friday, February 22, 2013

My Washer Bunny


Just so you know, this time I finally made something that even that husband of mine was impressed with. Every time I make something and show it to him (or it shows up in the house), he looks (maybe) and tells me it's cute.

I've learned in my little crafting world I live in to just not show him anything. The other day, he walked by as I was taking pictures of these and stopped dead in his tracks and said, "Those are cute as sh&#!!". Wow! I got the seal of approval from Greg.




Those of you that know me know how much I love playing with washers. I won't bore all of you with all the details, but if you're new here, Here is where you can see some of all the rest and how to make them.




I used the same size washer for the head as the others that I've made. I bought smaller and lighter washers for the ears since there would be six total.




I thought the bunny looked a little plain, so I glued a bail to the back with E-6000 and...




tied a bow to it.
 You have to make sure your bail has a loop to put the ribbon through and not a little hole for a jump ring.




Aren't they fun? 

Happy Friday!

I join These parties each week.

Pin It 

12 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Terri, YES, they are SO cute!! Too bad I'm so old or I'd ask you to adopt me as your grandchild. lol

Baye said...

I always love your washer jewels. This one is my favorite.

Mindie Hilton said...

Just got my bunny in the mail, and she is so cute. Yes I named her, Miss Purple Hop Along, LOL. Thank you so much. I will be sharing her at next weeks Anything Goes linky with you as my feature! TDIF ;)

Robin said...

Oh my goodness!!! As soon as I seen the pic pop up in my Google Reader I knew it was you Terri!!! So cute! You are a washer addict!!!

Robin
http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

Mel@Mellywood's Mansion said...

Really cute, I'm a bit into washers myself at the moment :)

Lisa said...

Wow, these are so cute, and I can see people of any age wearing it! Very creative! Happy Wednesday from the enchanted oven.
xo,
Lisa

Jill said...

ADORABLE Terri!!!!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Angela Shear said...

In my mind washers are dull, functional objects in things like washing machines - I never realised you could use them for cute stuff like this! Thanks for opening my eyes to new craft possibilities :)

Krystie Bohmer said...

awe, your hubby is right! These are so sweet, I am going to make a few for nieces!

Crystal (theweekendhomemaker.com) said...

what a cute idea!

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you through the six sisters' stuff blog hop :) You have a super cute blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

-Melanie @meandmr.com

Holly Lefevre (504 Main) said...

CUTE!