Friday, March 29, 2013

Dolly Basket/Bed


I made this Dolly Bed for Jordyn a couple of Easter's ago for her Easter basket and this year I wanted to do something just a little different for Triniti and Tierni.



Pretend you can see double as you read this post because there are actually 2 of them that I made. They're both exactly the same (because Heaven forbid that one of them have something that the other doesn't) but I figured you didn't want to see double of everything.




I found two of these little baskets when they were half off.



Because I was making two of them at once and I was lazy that day, I didn't line the whole inside. I added fabric around the top and added ribbon and buttons to cutify it.



Then made a mattress and pillow.



And, of course, a blanket.




Next trip was to Target for new dolly's (complete with high chair and potty chair).



And the best thing of all, these will be their Easter baskets that I fill for them on Easter.

Is it just me or does that poor little bunny look awfully sad?

Pin It

Here are the parties that I join each week.

3 comments:

Baye said...

That does look sad--probably because he's not getting a basket;-)

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Very clever using the cane basket! Looks great.

Jill said...

Such cute baskets Terri! I'm sure they'll be much loved!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/