Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hits of the Party


Greg and I are right in the middle of staining and painting our staircase and I told him I had to quit helping for a minute to post. I'm taking my time. Is that wrong? 


Here are your Top 5 Hits of the Party from last week:


I adore this Faux Fireplace from Penny's Vintage Home! I want this in my bedroom. Like now!




This Clip on Car Trash that Diana Rambles did is pure genius!




Jo-Ann of Growing in Grace made my all time favorite, Peanut Butter Fudge.




Agy at Green Issues did a beautiful job with her Crochet Cardigan Refashion.




Fluster Buster shared 35 uses for Rubbing Alcohol. Who knew?! I know one thing for sure, no more buying expensive stainless steel cleaner for me. 



Thank you to everyone who linked up and I'll see you all back here later this afternoon for this week's It's a Party.

Great, now I have to get back to work. 

3 comments:

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Great features! Happy staining. I stained our banister and love it. Here's the link if you want to check it out. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2012/08/staining-banister.html Hope you get it done quick. Have a pretty day. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Thank you so much for featuring our new mantle! Hugs, Penny

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

I'd like to think that I am the genius, but the trash bag is the star of the show!!! Thanks so much for the feature! I just *LOVE* my trash bag. I thought I was going to use the peanut one in my car, but the animal cracker bag was just TOOOO cute! It's already time to empty it!!!