Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hits of the Party


Judging from your top 5 most viewed links from It's a Party last week, I'm not the only one who's so ready for Easter, Spring, warm weather, sunshine...

Here they are (in no particular order):


Bunny Wreath Tutorial from Pinkie for Pink




Penny's Vintage Home Easter Tree




Easter Bunny Wreath from Life on Lakeshore Dr




E is for Eggs at Kiki's Korner




Garland Chick from Crafty Journal




Thank you to everyone who linked up and I'll see you back here later this afternoon for this week's party.

3 comments:

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

Hi Terri! Thank you so much for the feature on my Easter tree!
Hugs, Penny

Cranberry Morning said...

These are all great picks, Terri!

Pinkie for Pink said...

Thank you for featuring my Bunny Wreath! I really appreciate it :)

Nichole
www.pinkieforpink.com