Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hit's of the Party!


Happy Spring! And yes, it's snowing here today, but that doesn't matter, it's still officially Spring.


There were so many fun ideas linked up last week. Here are your Top 5:


Deby from So Sew Easy shared a ton of Cute Easter Sewing Ideas. The Baby Bunny Hat is adorable!




These Crochet Wired Flowers from Ana Love Craft are absolutely amazing!




This Spring Mantel at Shabby Love really needs to be in my house!




I'm pretty sure the little kiddo's and I will be making these Rockin' Peeps that Crafty Journal shared.
(I've got a confession. I love Peeps!)




Oh how I would love this Mustard Yellow Desk from Sunflower Hugs in my craft room!
I adore that blog name!!




Have a happy day, everyone, and I'll see you all back here later this afternoon for this week's party.

2 comments:

Ana Lopes said...

Hi Terri,thanks for featuring my crocheted wire flowers! I'm honored to be choosen among so many wonderful projects.
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Cranberry Morning said...

I cannot get over those gorgeous crocheted flowers!