Wednesday, March 6, 2013

It's a Party! #96

I am so ready to party! 

For the last week, Greg and I have been putting barn roof tin up in our living/dining room and then staining and painting the staircase. This "little" project has been on our house bucket list for a couple of years. FINALLY, it's finished!! Can I get a high five?

I can't wait to show you the pictures, but first I've got to do some serious cleaning. Smart me tried to clean up as we went along. Yeah, that didn't work out so well. 

I should be doing laundry that hasn't even been touched in the last week, but instead, let's party!




Link up anything you want to share with us this week. It can be your fabulous craft, yummy recipe, giveaway, shop, etc.

I'll feature the Top 5 most viewed links next Wednesday and Spotlight one of you this Saturday.

I would love for you to follow A Creative Princess while you're here!

If you would like to grab an It's a Party button (on the sidebar) and post it on your blog somewhere, that would be great! Let's get the word out and grow this party.
The more the merrier!

We all love comments, so please visit other links and have fun!

17 comments:

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I can't wait to see your ceiling! I have been wanting one forever..maybe someday! Hugs, Penny

Mums make lists said...

Thanks so much for hosting - Alice x

Brenda @ChattingOverChocolate.blogspot.com said...

*high five* !! Way to go on completing your home improvement project!! ... Thanks for the party :)

Ana Lopes said...

Linking up again this week - thanks for hosting!
Have a wonderful week!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Kathy Moody said...

Thank you so much for hosting!! I can't wait to see the photos of your ceiling! That's awesome. Hope you are having a great week.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Thank you for this fun party, sweet Princess! Can't wait to see your ceiling, too! Hope you have a great rest of the week.
FABBY

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

High five! Thanks for hosting!

Donna Wilkes said...

I love the look of old tin inside! Hurry and show us. Thank you for taking the time to host.

litlsis said...

Thanks so much for hosting Terri! Hope you're having a super week!

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

Thank you for hosting!

Rabin Ban said...

LOL! That was really funny! YcDress and DressesForBest

Meghan said...

Thanks for the fun party - from your newest follower!

Angie Ouellette-Tower said...

Thank you for linking up to The Great Blog Train! Angie@godsgrowinggarden.com Marci@stonecottageadventures.com Helen@blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com

PS - I will come back later & link up to your party.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Thank you for hosting! Wishing you a pretty weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Stephanie @ Artfully Craft said...

Thanks for hosting! I've been a follower of this blog for years and after a (year+) hiatus, I'm finally back in action blogging, myself. Naturally, yours was one of the first linky parties I sought out. I posted the dip-dye ombre shoes and linked back to you. Thanks again for hosting. Love your blog!

Rebecca @ Herons Crafts said...

Thanks for hosting! I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Garden Chef said...

Nice to be here again! Thank you!