Friday, March 15, 2013

Keep Calm and Love Bunnies (some more)


After I made the Keep Calm and Love Bunnies Necklace, I knew I had to do something else with that phrase.



Luckily I had an old rustic window to use. 
By the way, that's a sneak peek of our walls we did in the living room. The big reveal is coming soon.




Greg brought home that window when he replaced it in an old farmhouse. (I've trained him well!)




I made the bunny out of flannel and used a sharpie for the face.




Here's my "keeping it real" statement. The eyes with the sharpie bled on the flannel, so I went with Plan B and used buttons for eyes to cover it up.




I cut the letters out of vinyl on my Cameo and added buttons around the frame.







It's so darn hard to take a picture of a window! Can you see me standing above it with the camera in the glass? Nice.

Happy Friday, and remember, love bunnies!

Pin It

I join these parties each week.

9 comments:

Christina said...

I love this!!! Such a cute idea!

Christina said...

I love this!!! Such a cute idea!

Christina said...

Adorable project- and that saying is a riot!

Cranberry Morning said...

That is SO cute!! And yes, you've trained Greg well. I hope he doesn't read your blog. lol

Have a great weekend, Terri.
P.S. I like the buttons for eyes anyway.

Kelly said...

Ohmy goodness, this is TOO cute! Thanks for linking it up to Monday Funday!

Kelly @ view along the way

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon said...

This is adorable!! Thanks for sharing with us this week!

Take care,

Trish

Melanie {Reasons To Skip The Housework} said...

Super cute! Found you over at Diary of a Housewife! I'd love for you to come link this up at my Tuesday Time Out!

Tuesday Time Out @ Reasons To Skip The Housework

Debt Free Mommy said...

Hey, it's Debt Free Mommy here. I've just published my first e-book and I'm super excited about it, but I need to get the word out. It's on promotion right now and free for only 3 days. If you're at all interested in a short, week long devotional on clearing fear-based clutter from your life, please follow my link and download it while it's still free (March 19-21). Thanks, Tabitha

http://www.amazon.com/The-Cluttered-Christian-Fear-based-ebook/dp/B00BW7CP8U/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1363704456&sr=1-1&keywords=the+cluttered+christian

Rustam Sayal said...

keep calm pictures Best for love and posters and source of keep clam. KeepCalmSigns.com is a collection of the signs keep clam maker in the style of the iconic "keep calm and poster. Visit us and you can see keep clam love, wallpaper and keep clam picture