Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Love Bunnies Necklace


The kiddo's were helping me try to clean my craft room and guess what I found that I forgot I had?



Dominoes! Time to make more necklaces.




I just printed it in Word onto scrapbook paper, mod-podged it to the domino and added Dimensional Magic. (I should buy stock in that stuff.) Add a bail to the back.




The last step is to try to remember where you put the ball chains when you were "organizing" (and I use that term loosely!).



Oh so easy, but perfect for little girls for Easter.

Pin It

4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

These are darling!!! Oh Terri, you make everything sound so easy. Well, I've got the dominoes. I bought them on Ebay. They're the ones with rounded corners and I have ideas for them - and now I have even more ideas for them!! I love what you did to these. :-)

Great flower lady said...

I so want one how much??

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

These are so so so so cute, I really love them and I am totally pinning! You are awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Mindie Hilton said...

Super cute!