Monday, March 18, 2013

The Satchel Bag


Yes, she did it again. She is Samantha and she created The Satchel Bag pattern. I was one of the lucky ones who got to test the pattern and I love it!



I'm really loving all the grey and yellow fabrics that are out now.




This pattern has a lot of little extra's that make it even more adorable.




Want to make one for yourself? The pattern is now available in her shop, Sewing Patterns by Mrs. H.

Along with many other fabulous patterns.




1. My all time favorite, The Bow Pleat Handbag.




And because we're rolling our Irish luck over to another day, Samantha is having a sale right now in her shop and you can get all 4 patterns for approximately $15.53 (US dollars). 

I'm working on another Rosie Patchwork Bag for summer using baseball fabric and jean material for all the Little League baseball games this summer.

Now's the time, head on over to Sewing Patterns by Mrs. H and stock up. 
I promise, you won't be disappointed!

Oh, and if you get a chance, take a minute and give Samantha a shout out at At Home with Mrs. H.
 She's a sweetheart!

Pin It

No comments: