Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Another Lamp Upcycle


Sometimes all it takes is a little spray paint to...




save a lamp from the graveyard in the attic or basement.




I had this hanging by my sewing machine in my craft room and since I got new lighting for in there, I didn't need it anymore.

We recently bought new furniture for the family room and I ended up with a love seat that could use a small light above it.




So Sunday the light came down and I grabbed the spray paint and headed outside.




Let there be (a new) light!




The "Never Let Your Kids..." canvas doesn't show up well in the other photos.
It's Here, if you want to see it up close and personal.




I scored that "Laugh..." wall hanging at Old Time Pottery for $7.50. Yeah, that was my lucky day!
The "Loved you yesterday..." canvas is Here.


Now, (if you don't mind) I need to vent. It was 80 degrees here in Missouri yesterday and again today. I just listened to the weather for the rest of the week and it's supposed to snow on Thursday!
What the &%$@*!!!

Pin It

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Nice lamp redo!

And I'm with you on the weather front. We've had 75 degrees (yea, like summer!!!) and day after tomorrow we're getting snow. Maybe that was all the summer we're getting this year. oh my. ;-)

Dara said...

my reaction to the weather forecast was the same as yours!