Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hits of the Party!


This post is going to have to be short and sweet. It's storming it's "you know what" off here this morning and before our Internet goes out, I want to show off these Hits of the Party from last week.



Danni had the brilliant idea of making an Easy Interchangeable Sign. What a great idea!
 Head over to Silo Hill Farm and check it out.





Don't you just love peeking in other bloggers windows when they post a home tour?
Tami from Curb Alert! opened her house up to us this week. Beautiful!





Oh, what I wouldn't give to have Samm's new kitchen at Little House in the Big D!
If you missed it, you've got to see her new pantry next to the refrigerator.





Life really is better in flip flops and The Crafty Blog Stalker showed how to make your own Fabric Flip Flops. Imagine, a pair to match every outfit! Perfect.





I'm in love with this Upcycled Denim Tote from HongKongChic!
I'm seeing a few of these in my future.




Thank you to everyone who linked up and if you were featured, feel free to grab a button from the sidebar.

See you back here later this afternoon for this week's party.

4 comments:

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

Thank you for featuring my interchangeable sign! I'm thrilled and honored to be included in your fabulous features!

Mandy A said...

Omg I love all of your features. I am spool peeking into that gorgeous kitchen! And thank you for featuring my tote!

Cranberry Morning said...

Those are great, and I love the idea of the DIY flipflops! I wonder if I could spray adhesive a heel lift in mine? lol

marufhosen said...

Nice work .Thanks for the share. Keep up writing so that we can get more informative blogs like this one.
subway tile