Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hits of the Party!


Can you believe it's Hump Day already? Where is this week going?

What can I say? We had another awesome party last week!
Check out these Top 5 Hits of the Party:



I adore this Charming Picket Fence that Denise...on a whim made!





Lynda Bergman is one true artist as you can tell from her Artwork on an Old Metal Garden Shed.





I've been wanting to make these Crochet Hemp Bracelets for so long. Thank you, Rena, from Jewelry Making Journal for the tutorial on how to do it. 





My Love 2 Create made these awesome Reclaimed Fence Wood Crates. Love them!





The Pin Junkie showed us how to make Crock Pot Baked Potatoes. Who knew?!
(I have some in the crock pot right now as we speak.)




Thank you to everyone who linked up and I'll see you back here later this afternoon for this week's party.

3 comments:

Lynda Bergman Decorative Artisan said...

Thank you for featuring Ruth's garden shed!! It was fun to paint. Lynda

denise...on a whim said...

Thanks so much for featuring the picket fence today! I was so thrilled when I opened up my Bloglovin feed and saw it right there on your post! Made my day! :)

Mindi@MyLove2Create said...

I was so excited to see you featured my reclaimed fence wood crates!!! Thank you so so much! I am loving all the features, totally checking out the crock pot potatoes!