Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hits of the Party!


Happy Wednesday! 

We had another great party last week. Thank you all for linking up!

How about we take another look at a few of the great hits of the party?



This Basket Lamp from My vintage window is one of the cutest things I've seen in a long time!




Who, besides me, wants to take a bite out of the screen when you look at these Lemon Pie Bars that Judy of Cranberry Morning made? YUM!!




All of the Grungy Grad Jewelry that Rena from Jewelry Making Journal  made would make any graduate happy to receive. I love all of them!




Did you check out the secret ingredient that is in Crystelle Boutique's DIY Chalk Paint? This is perfect for me because I've never made my own chalk paint because I didn't want to buy a whole box of Plaster of Paris. I'll be making some now!




These Shabby Striped Stools from Denise...on a whim are absolutely adorable!



Have an awesome day and I'll see you back here later this afternoon for this week's party.

In the meantime, I'm going to be trying to stencil on a door mat. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

denise...on a whim said...

What a pleasant surprise to see the stools featured here today. Thanks so much, Terri!

Lindsey Hohman said...

Thanks so much for the feature! Glad you like my little lamp!

Kat Austin said...

I love that Basket Lamp!..That is very cute!