Monday, April 22, 2013

Rainbow Heart Bracelet and Ring


One of my favorite places to find craft supplies is Wholeport




Besides all of your basic supplies, they also have a ton of unique items that you just can't find anywhere else. Like the hearts in this bracelet.




Wholeport recently sent me a package of these bright and cheery cabochons
Since I know a few little girls that would love them, I got right to work.




I had that bracelet and ring in my stash and the hearts fit both of them perfectly.




I used E-6000 and glued the hearts in the squares and on top of the ring base. Then added Dimensional Magic to the bracelet.












These cabochons come in a package of 10. Wouldn't they make great little party gifts?

Pin It

5 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

That is gorgeous, Terri!!! I had never heard the word 'cabochon' until about a week ago. lol

Cranberry Morning said...

Okay, now I'm totally confused. I followed the 'cabochon' link and found those little hearts. So what are the little tray thingeys they sit in called? (Sorry I am so craft illiterate!) I had thought the little trays were cabochons.

Jessica @ View from River Mtn said...

Just adorable. Love the rainbow hearts. You did a great job.

Patricia Robertson said...

Hello I am stopping by from Mingle With Us. I love these Heart Bracelets and Rings. I also make jewelry. I look forward to seeing more of what you make in the future.
Patricia
www.thettdiaries.com

JackJames said...

It is so pretty and a wonderful gift for anyone.

http://triplemj.com/shop/double-heart-bracelet