Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring Frame Wreath


You may remember the Easter Frame Wreath that I made. I was walking in the house the other day and decided it really needed to come down off the front door. (Ya think?!)




I really love the frame, so I just took off the Easter eggs and added a rolled paper flower to the middle.




I took a piece of scrap paper (8 1/2 x 11), cut it square, and then cut it into 4 smaller squares.




Roll it into a cone shape and tape the end to hold it.




Please tell me I'm not the only one who sticks the coasters from restaurants in my purse instead of using it on the table. Anyway, you're going to use that (or something like it) to glue the cones on.




Now start gluing them all on to fill in all the empty space and...




add a cute button in the middle.




You can't see it, but I glued a piece of jute to the coaster and then to the frame so that it would hang in the middle.




Happy Friday!

Pin It

Here are the link parties I join each week.

13 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Very cute and very springy, Terri. :-) We're still losing our snow and the next job is yard duty (remember Bridger and Misty??), so then maybe I'll feel like making something look pretty. No guarantees. :-)

dedivahdeals.com said...

Wow, how creative and cute is this! Have a wonderful weekend!

beforeduringandafterblog.com said...

This, honestly, makes me want to just say "Wheeee!" It is really fun and adorable. Great job!

Bev Carter said...

Wow, this is so cute and very springy! Love the paper you used.
Have a great week,
Bev
@ Eclectic Red Barn

Bonnie and Trish @ Uncommon said...

This is just ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing with us at Monday Funday!

Jill said...

Cute little wreath Terri! I have a collection of cardboard coasters from restaurants too!

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

AmieAnn said...

Love this.. so cute and springy! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo Party!
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

Katie Drane said...

How cute and unique! I love it!

Katie
www.funhomethings.com

Susan Fidler said...

This is seriously the cutest idea! Thanks for sharing it!

Nicole said...

What a great idea! I love it! Gonna try one myself. Thanks for the inspiration!

Essentials Chic said...

So cute! Thanks for the idea.

Ashley @ essentialschic

Krystie said...

adorable flower! great thinking!

Jennifer Hughes said...

Visiting from Monday Funday. I'd like to invite you to my Friday Flash Blog, where you can share your best blog entry of the week! The party goes on ALL weekend at thejennyevolution.com. And who knows, you may just get featured next week.

Jennifer
thejennyevolution.com