Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A couple more added touches to the bathroom.


Our bathroom remodeling is slowly but surely coming to an end. Finally.




All the big things are done (except the tub), so now it's just a matter of decorating.

I started adding the bamboo as trim to the top of the shower stall last week. I kind of thought I was finished, but now I'm thinking I need to add it down the sides, too.

I really don't want to because that bamboo is a pain in the butt to work with. I think I'll put off my trip to Hobby Lobby for more and keep looking at it for a few more days.

Maybe I'll change my mind. Again.




Then there was this matter about plain black sconces.




A little Rustoleum spray paint took care of the color, but even with the candles, it was too blah.




Then I remembered the grass (or whatever it is) that I made Here and it changed the whole look.




Yeah, I'm loving it!

That's more the true color of the whole room in that photo. It's so hard to take pictures in a bathroom!

Happy Monday!

Pin It

4 comments:

Jamie said...

That grass is perfect!!!! Love the update :)

Baye said...

How about filling the ends with something like spackle or wood filler (will take a few coats) and painting the ends to blend with the color of the bamboo rather than putting it all the way down the sides?

It's looking wonderful! The grass looks like beach grass which so goes with the beautiful framed picture!

Claudia Castro said...

it looks great!!

Claudia @ http://www.prettylittledahlia.com/

Cranberry Morning said...

Yeah, I'm lovin' it too, Terri, especially with that corresponding photo on the wall! Cool.