Monday, May 6, 2013

CafePress


I recently found what has now become my new "go to" site for awesome gifts.




Are you familiar with CafePress?

They specialize in unique and custom items like shirts, mugs, bags, canvases, phone cases and so much more. Seriously, you could spend hours browsing their site!




I really need this mug!




And this phone case with my blog name on it.




This hoodie is perfect for Jordyn!



I started playing around with a custom t-shirt and found it was so easy to do.



You pick out the style of shirt you want and start designing it.



See what I mean? So many choices, so little time!


Here are a couple more items on my wish list:







(Could that bag be any cuter?)


Go ahead, grab a cup of coffee and head on over to CafePress.

I know you're going to love this site as much as I do!



This is a sponsored post written by me, but all opinions and love of CafePress are my own.

2 comments:

Terri D. said...

I love shopping on line! Thanks for the referral and link!

Al@PolkaDotsandPaisley said...

I bought a few t-shirts from CafePress for a wedding party, including a Maid of Honour one for myself. It's been 8 years and, although the marriage has ended, my love for the shirt hasn't. It's one of my most comfy pj shirts.