Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Chalkboard Key Chain


So you know how you have errands to run and you go to the grocery store and the bank and then you get home and realize the package you needed to take to the post office is still in the car seat beside you?

I might have a solution.




Chalkboard Key Chains!

Know what they're made out of? 
(Besides chalkboard paint, paper, and Mod Podge.)




Granite samples.

They're strong and sturdy and were dug out of the trash.




I painted the backs with chalkboard paint.




Then printed off something cutesy and tore it instead of cutting for the rough edges.




And mod-podged it to the front.








Okay, now what are the odds that I forget to look at my key chain?

Pin It

4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Good grief, Terri. What a cute idea!!

Cranberry Morning said...

P.S. Praying for the upcoming surgery. God bless you guys.

Sarah Wells said...

Such a cute idea! I love the chalkboard key chain. I'd love for you to share this on my blog link party, Sweet Tooth Tuesday. It's not just for recipes, but DIY projects and craft ideas.

Fan said...

I love the chalkboard key chain! Great idea!