Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hits of the Party


Happy May Day! 

I hope someone hangs a basket of flowers on my front door today. Remember doing that as a kid? 


We had another fabulous party last week. Here are a few of the Hits of the Party.



A Little of This, A Little of That shared this adorable Girls Room Reveal.




I love this DIY-Portable Fire Feature from With A Blast.




I can't tell you how happy I am that Sarah Lynn's Sweets shared her Copycat Orange Julius Recipe. An Orange Julius is a must have for me every time I go to the mall!




Did you see the Vintage Rolling Pin Hook Rack at day2day SuperMom? Love it!




Wesens-Art did it again with her super cute DIY Key Purse. 




Thank you to everyone who linked up. You're the greatest!

See you back here later this afternoon for this week's party.

4 comments:

Linda Nortje said...

Thanks for the feature, Terri!

Linda
With A Blast

Laurie @ The Rookie Wife said...

LOVE that little girls room:) I did hot pink stripes in my nursery and love how it turned out!

Donna Wilkes said...

Great features! The rolling pin rack was one of my party favorite last week.

Marcy Knopf said...

Wow! Thanks so much for the feature! Happy Day!! =) Marcy @ day2day SuperMom