Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hits of the Party


Wow, how did it get to be Wednesday already? This week needs to slow down a bit!


Thank you to everyone who linked up to last week's It's a Party. 

Here are a few of your Top Hits:


How clever is this Plastic Fork Spring Sunburst from Pursuit of Functional Home?
I'm loving the bright colors.




We all know how much I love washer necklaces so this Threaded Washer Pendant that Al's Polka Dots and Paisley made is right up my alley.




I love the Yardstick Table that Shabby Love made.




This 3 Strand Ombre Bracelet that Craft Geek made is over the top cute.




What a great idea this Easy DIY Beach Mat Blind from The Thrifty Rebel is.




If you were featured, feel free to grab yourself a button from the sidebar.

I'll be back later this afternoon to start this week's party. 

Right now I've got tile and grout calling my name.
(Have I told you yet how much I despise grouting?!)

4 comments:

Jesika Johnson said...

Thanks for sharing my bracelet! :)

Samantha said...

I think you secretly love grouting but don't want to tell us that so that we feel bad for you when you have to go do more. :) I can't wait to see it all finished though!

Al@PolkaDotsandPaisley said...

I thought you'd love the washer pendants. Thanks for the feature!

Claudia Castro said...

thanks for hosting, glad to be linking up

http://www.prettylittledahlia.com