Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hits of the Party


I'm pleased to announce that every bit of the 3" of snow that we had last week is all melted and it's been in the 60's and 70's this week!!

Should I get my hopes up and believe Spring is here for real this time?


Here are a few of the great projects we had linked up at last week's It's a Party:



Second Chances by Susan made the most awesome Duct Tape Purse and Flower that I have ever seen!




These Grape Soda Cupcakes from the TipToe Fairy look and sound so fun and delicious.




Who knew that these simple Little Birds from Craft with Ruth Cartwright could be so darn cute?!




These Magnetic Pockets that Jill from Creating my way to Success made are a perfect way to use up your  fabric scraps and so useful.
(You should see my refrigerator!)




I can't wait to try these Cheddar, Bacon, Ranch Pinwheels from Krafty Cards, etc. made. My family will love them!




Thank you to everyone who linked up and I'll be back later today to get this week's party started.

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pinwheels! What a great surprise!

Maria
Krafty Cards etc.

Sandy said...

I want to try making both the Duct Tape Bag and the Magnetic Pockets. Both are such great projects :)

Cranberry Morning said...

And those cupcakes! Aren't they amazing.

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Really great features this week. Thanks for sharing. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Angie Church said...

how adorable very cute
come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com