Monday, May 13, 2013

Total Randomness


I thought I should devote a post to let you know what all is going on around here. 

For the next week or two, I may be a little quiet and sporadic. You see, Greg has to have total shoulder replacement next Monday and we are frantically trying to finish up the remodeling going on here. 

I'll still have posts each day, but I may have problems keeping up with e-mails and commenting.
I hope you understand.

Here, I'll show you what I'm talking about.



That's our bathroom. Nice, huh?

We've actually started tiling it and I spent Mother's Day grouting. All the rest of the tile on the walls and floor should be finished in the next day or two. 

We'll get the new vanity installed, but the claw foot tub will have to wait a little bit. It needs to be refinished.


Speaking of Mother's Day, last week I stumbled onto the most awesome website and ordered my own Mother's Day present. The company is KidzCanDesign and they take children's drawings and etch them into silver to make a necklace.




I fell in love with the idea and sent them this picture.



Brandon drew this on his first day of Kindergarten in 1989. I've had it framed and hanging since then. 
Since I cried his whole first day, you can imagine how I felt when he came home with this and there we are, holding hands! 

I can't wait for my necklace to get here, I'll show it to you when it comes.



I've been trying to get domino necklaces ready to add to my Etsy shop.



I just got this Princess Domino Necklace up and running and need to work on editing more photo's for the other ones.


Okay, this post is all over the place! I did warn you, total randomness!


I've got one more thing for you. 



Doesn't this Lemon Sugar Scrub from A Pumpkin & a Princess just scream summer?!
I can't wait to make it!

Have a great Monday!

Pin It

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Hope surgery goes well for Greg. Love your necklace, can't wait to see it once you get it!

Cranberry Morning said...

I will be praying for Greg with the shoulder replacement. No fun there. And actually, I will be praying for you too. I think you'll be a big part of helping him recover and with therapy. And I will be praying that the doctors are knowledgeable and alert and focused and accurate.

That is the cutest necklace, Terri!!

le huong said...

Thank you for stimulating my brain with this bright and observant post.



Injury lawyer