Tuesday, June 18, 2013

How to make a necklace in less than 5 minutes.


Seriously.




5 minutes. Tops.


At the last minute, I needed a little gift and I needed it quick.




I had these Wooden Charm Pendants from Wholeport.


Are you familiar with Wholeport? Besides all the essential craft supplies you need, they have so many unique and fun items.




All I did was glue the charm on a round metal pendant using E-6000. 
(They're in the jewelry section of Hobby Lobby and come in a pack of 5 or 6. They're used for metal stamping.)




Add a jump ring and attach it to your necklace. I had the ribbon cord that is also available through Wholeport

These would be perfect for gift bags at a little girls party. Or for that matter, even a big girls party!


Pin It

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Perfect! Why doesn't my mind work like that?? You're amazing, Terri!