Monday, June 24, 2013

I finally got my Mother's Day present!


This is not a sponsored post.


Remember way back in early May that I said I ordered my own Mother's Day present in this post? I had found an awesome web site called KidzCan Design that will take pictures that children draw and turn them into jewelry.




I sent them this picture that Brandon drew on his first day of kindergarten.

I waited about a month and a half for it to finally arrive. And yes, I was getting a little frustrated. In all fairness to the company, they did respond right back with me when I e-mailed them about how long it was taking. They said they had had manufacture problems and apologized for the delay.





When it came last week, it was so worth the wait! I love it and can't believe they were able to etch all the little details! Even the teachers smiley face.

These would make such great Christmas presents that any mom would love. 

Happy Monday!

Pin It

3 comments:

Terri D. said...

That really is cute! You are right about it making a great gift! Glad it arrived and is everything you were hoping it would be!

Baye said...

That is the sweetest thing!
I might just dig out some of the old work my grown kids did and have these made.

Cranberry Morning said...

Isn't that too cool! What a great idea - and you're right - a nice gift.