Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A Simple Statement Bracelet


One day last week when Jalynn was here, she organized all my jewelry making supplies for me. I don't think she'll ever volunteer for that again, but what a sweetheart!

So Jalynn, this is for you.




This took me all of about 5 minutes to do.

I know I've said it a million times, but the scrapbook section has so many fun things besides paper.




Like these metal tags.




There are small stickers on the back that you have to take off and then slightly bend it.




Add a couple of jump rings, chain, and closure and you're finished!




Thank you again, Jalynn! Love you!
XOXOXO

Pin It

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That is adorable!! Love the simplicity of simple jewelry. Where did you get those? I love the "love always" one!

Pam Jackson said...

Awesome....even better than stamping yourself.

Algodão Tão Doce said...

Olá amiga,lindas inspirações,amei a originalidade das pulseiras!Parabéns!

Um doce abraço do Brasil, Marie.