Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bubble Necklace


Do you save the shampoo and conditioner from the hotel when you travel?




I do. Just think, if I didn't, we wouldn't have a Bubble Necklace.




I was cleaning out from under the sink in our bathroom (which was long overdue!) and found where I had been stashing them for so long.




I screwed in one of those eye screw things (I never know what they're actually called) through the top of the lid and then put a glob of hot glue to secure it a little more.




I painted and added stickers to the bottle and then sealed it with glitter Mod Podge. 




The wand is from Shrinky Dinks. 




String the bottle and wand to the ribbon and have fun!


Pin It

6 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Yeah, it's called an eye screw, and isn't that CUTE. See? There's a reason not to throw those away. I think I have a bunch of them around here.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

The bottle is awesome and the bottle screw idea is very clever! I'll keep this idea in mind. Thanks. Have a wonderful Fourth weekend ahead.
FABBY

chu huong said...

Interesting point of view and I agree with most of what you say.You've made some valid points and I think you're spot on. Dich tieng nhat

Poppy said...

Oh how cute, Terri! I have missed all your creative jewelry and craft ideas, the past months! Love how you added the patriotic stickers and the glitter mod-podge, never heard about glittery mod-podge before!Splendid idea! Thanks for the inspiration and for the party! Happy 4th to you and yours!Hugs,Poppy

Gary Fumeaux said...

Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy . . I know something information, to know you can click here.......Daily Boutique Deals

michail clark said...

This site is good because they give us a new thing and new ideas and new topic how good all of they are we should appreciate them because of these good thing. . I know something information, to know you can click here
Lawn services brisbane
Pressure Cleaning Brisbane