Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hits of the Party


We had so much awesomeness linked up last week! 

I feel like I should just rerun the whole party, but I can't, so here are 5 of the top hits.



These Winnie the Pooh Hunny Pots from About Family Crafts are absolutely darling.




I love these Patriotic Flip Flops from Curb Alert.
You could totally get these made today for tomorrow.




The next time we take a trip you can bet that I'm going to make a Travel Journal the way Judy did at Cranberry Morning. Our souvenirs always get packed away in a box somewhere, this idea is perfect.




I love the way that Oh Sew Crafty Life made her Rag Wreath. What a great idea to use the wire wreath forms.




I love the Beach Tote that Happy in Red made and she shares the pattern for it.




Thank you to everyone who linked up and if you were featured, you can grab a button from the sidebar.

See you back here later this afternoon for this week's party.

No comments: