Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hits of the Party


Happy Wednesday!

Before this week's It's a Party starts later this afternoon, let's take another look at a few of last week's Hits of the Party.



Did you see the cute Patchwork Apron that Kim from Windsor & Main made? Darling!




I can't tell you how much I love this Rustic Bench that My Sophia Ryan made.
 (Greg doesn't know it yet, but I'm thinking I've got another project for him to work on.)




This Strawberry Pie from The Moonlight Factory looks delicious and sounds so simple.




What child wouldn't love an Art Party like A Typical English Home had?! 




These Sibling Outfits that Emily from Nap Time Creations made are adorable.



Thank you to everyone who linked up and if you were featured, feel free to grab a button from the sidebar.

I'll meet you back here later today for this week's party.

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Great features, Terri. I have so many wood pallets around here, you'd think I'd have made at least one of the many ideas out there. Hope you have a great day!