Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hits of the Party!


We seem to have a theme this week in features...recycled awesomeness!

I love a crafty recycled idea and these are over the top.
(Not to mention, I love seeing that I'm not the only one who saves everything!)



This Recycled Book from Make it Easy Crafts would make such a cute way to give jewelry or gift cards as a present. Yes, I'm thinking about Christmas already.




You'll never believe what this cute Shadow Box from Doodle Buddies is made out of!
Go ahead, guess. Brilliant!




Glitter, Glue & Paint showed us how to make Wine Bottle Wicks. So clever!
I'm doing a post on Friday about 3 different ways I've used wine bottles lately. I've never even thought about a wick. Love it!




I can't wait to make a few Chalkboard Jars like Oh Sew Crafty Life did. I sure hope mine turn out half as good as hers did.




This Blue Jean Backpack from Gina's Craft Corner is adorable!




Thank you to everyone who linked up and I'll meet you back here later this afternoon for this week's party.

4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

These are great picks, Terri. I especially love those wine bottle wicks!

doodlebuddies said...

Thank you very much for featuring my shadow box Terri ! I so appreciate it. Thanks hon.
Naush from Dubai.

Gina Wamsley said...

Terri, Thank you so much for featuring my backpack!! I just linked up a gain to your great party!

Gina @ Gina's Craft Corner

Alyssa said...

Hi Terri! Thank you so much for featuring my Chalkboard Jars! Have a wonderful week! :)