Monday, July 8, 2013

Minky Burp Cloth


I had one little piece of minky fabric left after I finished the blanket (I hope to show it to you tomorrow) and the Minky Taggie.




It's so soft, I didn't want to waste it, so I made a couple of burp cloths.

I made the plain flannel ones just like I did Here.




For the other one, I cut the fabric to fit down the middle of the diaper and sewed around all edges.




I cut strips of flannel around 2" and folded them in half and then folded the sides to the middle.




And sewed them on all sides of the minky. Fold your ends under for a finished edge.




Tie them together with cute ribbon and they make such a nice little gift for a new baby.

And if I remember right, you can never have enough burp cloth's!

Happy Monday!

Pin It

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

These are darling, Terri, and I don't have a baby anywhere near me to burp. Great idea!

Baye said...

You do know how to turn little bits into beautiful gifts!