Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ombre Necklace


Continuing with our ombre theme this week, today is...




a super simple Ombre Necklace.




I did it the same way that I did the bracelet that I showed you yesterday.

For the necklace, I used a longer strip of t-shirt fabric, stretched and then folded in half. I put the loop in the dye first and then lowered it a little each time for a couple of minutes to get the ombre effect.

I didn't start out using the beads, but because I still had 2 strands left...




I decided to attach them to the t-shirt ribbon with crimp ends and jump rings.








And there's a little sneak peak at what started this whole ombre frenzy I've been on!

Pin It

3 comments:

Baye said...

You come up with the coolest stuff! Love this summery look.

Gina said...

Πολύ - πολύ όμορφο!

Poppy said...

Oh how pretty! I love these yellow beads, so summery and cool! And the bracelets in your previous post are looking charming as well... the braided bracelet with two tones has a lovely texture:) Perfect summer accessory! Thanks for hosting the party tonight! Hugs,Poppy