Friday, August 2, 2013

Sandy toes & Salty kisses


Alert the media. It's official, our bathroom is finished! 

That really doesn't mean that I'll ever stop with beachy type projects, but this was the last thing to hang on the wall in there.




There's just one little problem. I made this, I hung it, and even took pictures of it. Not once, until I was editing photo's, did I realize that "Sandy" is crooked.

If I were a good craft blogger, I would take it down, fix it, and reshoot photo's. But, since I am a craft blogger, that job went on my "to-do" list instead. Someday. Soon. 




We had bead board leftover from our bedroom bath remodel, so I used a piece of it. I also bought my vinyl from a small shop here in Blue Springs that makes signs. They let me buy vinyl from them and have every color imaginable. It's like Christmas back in their vinyl room!

I used my Cameo to cut out the letters.




Greg measured my board and cut the trim for me and I glued it together and glued it onto the board. It worked so much easier that way than to glue each piece on.








I really need to fix "Sandy", but not today. Kohl's is having a huge sale and calling my name.
Maybe tomorrow.

Pin It



6 comments:

Sandy said...

I love it, even if it does have a crooked word in it! I finally started using my Cameo and absolutely love it - I have gone vinyl crazy.. ha ha :)

Felecia Cofield said...

Hi Terri! One wouldn't even notice if you hadn't pointed it out! I too, am just starting to use my Cameo and am having so much fun with it! The possibilities are endless! Thanks for sharing your project! Blessings from Bama!

Ashley Lee said...

super cute!!

Maria said...

Oh how cute and fun for the summer!!!! I love it!

Gina Wamsley said...

Thanks for the feature, Terri!
Gina @ Gina's Craft Corner

Rose FineCraftGuild said...

Terri, I haven't seen you for a while. How are you? Seems you've been having a great time bringing the beach home with you! This sign is super cute!

Meanwhile, I hope you come bring us some new ideas later today at our linky party. We love being inspired by you and your projects.