Tuesday, August 6, 2013

T-Shirt Refashion


I've been trying to purge my closet lately. There are so many things hanging in there that I never wear, but won't get rid of them because I might someday.

Someday turns into years.



I've wearing this now, but that's not what it started out like.




I bought this a couple of years ago and maybe wore it once. 

It's too hot for summer with long sleeves and too light (t-shirt material) for winter. There was no happy medium.




It was in the Goodwill pile, but I pulled it out and took it up to my craft room.

I started by cutting it right up the middle.




Then added a zipper.
I'm loving the zipper on the outside style these days.




Next I got rid of those long sleeves.




I've been wearing it over a brown tee and loving it all over again.

Pin It

2 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Terri, I don't know anyone else who deliberately puts in a zipper. lol But that is a great idea and it must be easier than putting a zipper on the inside where you try so hard to let no part of it show on the outside except the tab? (If you tell me it's easy, I might do it). :-)

Poppy said...

This looks so cute without the sleeves:) I love how you paired it with a brown tee...the colors work so well together:)Have a lovely day!Hugs,Poppy