Monday, September 23, 2013

DIY Pitching Mound


There are a couple of guys around here that seem to be giving me a little crafting competition.




Except Greg and Josh call it building, not crafting.
I call it crafting.

Josh was an awesome pitcher in Little League, High School, and College and now he's teaching Jace how to pitch. 

He wanted Jace to have a portable mound in their backyard, so he and Greg went to work on one last week.




Josh Googled and found a few and then the two of them started just winging it as they went.

Typical Father and Son, they don't need any stupid directions.

For that reason, I don't have any specific measurements, but I'm pretty sure it was 6' long.
Besides, I wasn't allowed to help. I'm lucky I got to take pictures!







I've got to tell you, I'm so darn proud of them!




And I'm proud of this little guy, Jace, who absolutely loves his new mound!

Pin It

1 comment:

Cranberry Morning said...

Love it! and of course they don't need stupid directions. lol Great shot of Jace on his pitcher's mound. Just a few years away from the majors.