Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hits of the Party!


Hello, Wednesday, and Hello, Fabulous Features!
(Although in my head, it seems like Tuesday. Holiday's always throw me off.)


Thank you to everyone who linked up to last week's It's a Party. You all are fabulous!


Here are 5 of your top hits from last week:


S'more Pretzel Bark




Vinyl Record Clock




Craft Room Reveal




Taco Pie




Decorative Clipboards




Have a great day and I'll see you back here later this afternoon for this week's party.

4 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Nice feature choices! Love those clipboards, huh!!

Katie said...

Thank you for featuring my craft room!! :)

Diana - FreeStyleMama said...

Thanks for featuring my Smore Pretzel Bark. I've shared this post via social media and grabbed your button for that actual post & my sidebar.

Maria said...

Thanks so much for featuring my decorative clipboards!
Have a great evening
Maria